Brett R. Strauss, Esq. is the Director of Compliance at Southland Data Processing (SDP) in Upland, CA. He has been with SDP since 2010 and specializes in consulting with employers to find cost effective solutions to comply with California and Federal employment regulations.
Mr. Strauss’ clients have included a broad range of entities such as sole proprietorships, small corporations that are hiring employees for the first time, and medium-sized businesses that are searching for practical and cost-effective solutions to challenging legal problems.
Mr. Strauss is a graduate of the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona and earned his J.D. from the University of La Verne College of Law. He is also a proud member of the Labor & Employment Section of the State Bar of California.
Mr. Strauss has also served as an Associate Board Member of Steven’s Hope for Children in Upland, CA since 2012. He and his wife Julie reside in Claremont, CA with their two children; Scarlett and Jameson.
- J.D. — University of La Verne College of Law, 2014
- BSBA in Marketing – University of Arizona, 2004
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Labor (Employment) Law
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- California Superior Court
- California Labor Commission
- California Worker’s Compensation Appeals Board
- California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Associate Board Member at Steven’s Hope for Children since 2012
- Board Member – Claremont AYSO – Region 3