California Loves Employers. Reap the Benefits – Join WIEEAC Today!
Save thousands of dollars on legal, human resources, and education expenses – and potentially gain business through collaboration and networking opportunities.
Membership has affordable pricing: Individual $65.00, Company $85.00
Who Should Join
- Business Owners
- Managers or Supervisors
- Human Resource Managers and Administrators
- CPAs, CFOs, Treasurers and Accounting/Payroll Clerks
- Anyone in a legal or HR position
Members gain a partner in their business that they can rely upon for legal consultation, conflict resolution assistance, education on legislative updates that may affect them, compliance consulting, access to tailored education seminars and more.
- Save Thousands By Learning How To Avoid Employment Risk
- Grow Your Business
- Operate Your Business Confidently
- Avoid Unnecessary Growing Pains
- Protect Your Business
Education through the WIEEAC is provided in a number of ways:
- Seminars throughout the year educate employers on topics important for them and their business. In 2019 topics include changes to California Employment Law, HR and Intellectual Property, Sexual Harassment Training, I-9/Verify, and more. Seminars take place in Ontario, California, and Members receive a large discount. Learn more about upcoming events, click here.
- The EDD connection educates business owners on all the ways the EDD can thel them with things like recruiting, interviewing, and placement services.
- Legislative updates keep business owners up-to-date on changes that affect them and inform them of upcoming measures of importance. The legislative updates also help business owners remain compliant with the law.
Employment law expertise is provided through a ‘Management Hotline’. The Hotline allows members to ask questions that can be quickly answered by phone or email, typically within 24 hours. Responses come from attorney Bruce Matlock who has more than 30 years of experience in human resources and employment law.
For any workplace relationship, conflict, communication, or behavior issues enjoy Team Conflict Resolution for Management. Answered by Carol Marzouk, a bilingual behavior strategist and workplace relationship coach.
Carol Marzouk holds a B.S. in Psychology from UCLA, an Executive Coaching Certification from (ICF Accredited) Center for Executive Coaching, Coaching Executive Leaders Certification and Organizational Development Certification from DePaul University, Life Coaching Certification from the Alan Cohen Group, DISC Certification from Trainsmart, and she is certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
There are dozens of reasons to become a member besides the items mentioned above. Members also gain a partnership with local businesses owners who have decades of experience in variety of industries, valuable networking and collaboration opportunities, a listing on the WIEEAC website, membership in the CEAC, sponsorship opportunities, a voice in EDD procedure and policy, discounts on compliance posters, and more.
All of this is included for just $65 a year!
Note: Employment Lawyers in California often charge $350 or more per hour of service.
Who Should Not Join?
Becoming a member can help save employers thousands of dollars if they actually use the services available to them.
Having access to the legal Management Hotline, the Conflict Resolution Help Line, the connection to the EDD, discounts to pertinent educational seminars, access to networking opportunities & more make a membership much more valuable than the $65 yearly cost – unless the employer does not take advantage of these amazing benefits.
The WIEEAC is a non-profit organization that works with the Employee Development Department to improve the quality of employment services in California. The state of California loves employers and wants them to succeed so that they may hire more employees and improve the California economy. Our partnership with the EDD allows us to aid local employers with benefits that far exceed the $65 ($85 for companies) membership fee.
Join today to begin taking advantage of these amazing benefits!
New this year! Gain a business listing on the brand new WIEEAC website.
Become an active part of the local business community, join the WIEEAC.